You only want receive alerts when something is actually awry, and we get that.
Our advanced global network intelligence validates failure, alert type, and alert routing before you ever receive an alert, so that each alert is accurate and targeted. AlertSite rotates test locations, retries monitor steps at the onset of a failure, and will retest from another location to validate failure. And in the event that your website, applications, or APIs are deviate from your performance thresholds, AlertSite sends the right alert, to the right person, in real time.
- Retry logic upon first failure
- Alert recipient and group routing based on error-code
- Test from over 85 global locations, monitoring internally and externally
- Define validations and assertions
- Integrations - PagerDuty, Slack, Splunk, VictorOps, and more...