Code reviews are the number #1 way to improve the quality of your code. Whether your current process is over-the-shoulder, meeting-based, or simple pull requests, adopting Collaborator will fundamentally improve your relationship with reviews. Fill out the form on the right and see what Collaborator can do for you and your team.
Here's what to expect during the next 30 days of your Collaborator trial:
- Customizable workflows that meet the needs of your entire organization.
- A single tool for reviewing both source code and other artifacts that are part of the development lifecycle.
- Compliance reporting with a comprehensive audit trail that's captured automatically.
- The ability to easily create reviews from GitHub, GitLab, and BitBucket pull requests.
- Free technical support to answer any of your questions to get your trial up and running smoothly.
Collaborator is built to support multiple SCMS at once: TFS, Git, Perforce, Subversion, Rational Team Concert, Synergy, ClearCase, AccuRev, CVS, and PTC Integrity.
Hosted trial option is available, contact Collaboratorfirstname.lastname@example.org