The State of API 2019
The 2019 State of API is a benchmark report designed to establish benchmarks for the Application Programming Interface (API) industry regarding the methodologies, practices, and tools used by software teams to plan, design, develop, test, document, and monitor APIs in 2019.
With more than 3,000 responses from a global audience of developers, architects, product leaders, operations, and QA professionals from organizations across 17+ industries, The State of API Report provides insights into the trends and technologies that are defining today’s complex API ecosystem.
This exclusive presentation will be the first look at the key takeaways identified in the 2019 State of API Report.
We will discuss:
- Strategies for Developing High Quality APIs
- Tools, Technologies, & Methodologies
- API Consumption & Adoption
- API Testing & Quality
- API Monitoring & Performance
- API Documentation & Usability
- API Design & Standards
- API Challenges & Future Growth