Future-Proof Your QA Strategy: Tomorrow's Open Test Architecture
We understand that software testing is critical to your job. With 100s of solutions used by developers, testers, and product owners, there is no one size fits all. The tool stack you choose must adapt to your personnel and development processes - not the other way around.
In a world driven by APIs and an open architecture, it is imperative that tools talk to each other in the most straightforward way possible. Join us for a walk through of an open testing strategy that adapts to you, enabling you to focus on what really matters to future proof your business: top-notch software quality.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Characteristics of a flexible test automation framework
- Demonstration of how TestComplete fits into your pipeline for three key workflows:
- Workflow 1: Requirements + Test Management + Automation + CI + Reporting
- Workflow 2: BDD + Automation + CI
- Workflow 3: Object recognition of complex web apps
- End-to-end testing strategies that brings together people and processes