Digital Innovation in Financial Services: The New Urgency Toward API Adoption and Digital Architectures
Financial services organizations may not have felt much urgency toward digital transformation but that is beginning to change. The impact of a global pandemic is redefining modern commerce and causing an increased reliance on digital tools to compensate for market upheaval.
APIs and microservices have emerged as the essential building blocks for new banking. The maturity of API standardization, particularly at an enterprise level, is fueling the growth of digital marketplaces and platforms that are reframing the market dynamic and opportunity within financial services.
Join our guest, Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst Jost Hopperman, and Alianna Inzana, Senior Director, Product Management, SmartBear for the important exploration into the application architectures that will help financial services organizations remain competitive in a world of fintechs, digital disruption, and evolving ecosystems.
Covered in this webinar will be:
- Key drivers and requirements that influence digital architectures
- How digital architectures foster technology coexistence/continuous change
- What are the trends shaping the State of API?
- The risks and challenges without API standardization
- Modeling APIs to align with business goals
Duration: 60 minutes