Test Management in an Agile World
Implementing a Robust Test Management Strategy in Excel and Beyond
Today, a majority of teams are still using Excel spreadsheets to organize and manage test cases. And while this old school method of test management still makes sense for some, a growing number of teams continue to be held back by their reliance on Excel.
When executed correctly with the right tools, test management is the best way to ensure that the optimal quality of software is maintained when it is released to the marketplace. By improving efficiency and reducing waste in the testing process, test management helps to better prioritize while simultaneously reducing the time teams spend on problems after the software is delivered.
In this eBook, we'll cover:
- What are the benefits of test management in an Agile world?
- Why is Excel still the most widely used tool for test management?
- What do teams miss out on when they rely on Excel for test management?
- When is the right time to make the switch to a test management tool?
- How to choose the right test management solution?