Guarding Digital Performance and Experience: How to Balance Third Party Tags and Website Performance
Digital innovation remains at the forefront of companies' differentiation strategies, and as this push for new, exemplary digital experiences continues to grow, so does the need to measure and monitor performance and user experience. From managing your digital performance to striving to better understand your users, how can a company balance serving third-party content and meeting their performance standards?
This eBook explores:
- Third-party tags, how they work, and how they are evolving
- Measuring the performance impact of third-party (and even fourth party) tags
- Identifying and remediating impact with synthetic tools
- Examine ways to strengthen your monitoring strategy to balance business needs and performance expectations.
- Best Practices IT/Operations in balancing tracking tags and website performance