Continuous Performance Improvement in an Agile World
Where do performance testing and monitoring fit into the Agile and DevOps development process?
Implementing a process for improving the performance of your applications requires the right tools to help you do it. These tools go beyond the responsibilities of your development team to ensure that applications are tested in pre-deployment and monitored after your application is live in production. This eBook will provide the tactical advice you need to implement a strategy that works for your organization.
You will learn:
- How to define performance.
- Overcoming performance testing and monitoring roadblocks.
- An introduction to the continuous performance improvement model.
- Using continuous performance improvement to transform user experience.
- Choosing the right performance tools.
We’ll also take a look at how you can test and monitor for performance issues with tools like LoadComplete and AlertSite.