Benefits and Results
The William Hill QA team as well as the developers and system integrators (a total of 20 end users) now rely on SmartBear SoapUI Pro and LoadUI Pro to provide full scope, test, development and integration coverage all the way to software delivery. The software tools also make it easy for the team based in the UK team to collaborate with the team based in Gibraltar.
“The SmartBear tools are now an integral part of our Continuous Integration testing strategy,” Aldridge adds. “This gives us real-time feedback during all implementations—from the code to the infrastructure.”
Aldridge says that thanks to the SmartBear solutions, his team has reduced the time-to-market for software product by weeks. The team can also now deliver multiple applications in parallel.
“By playing a key role in our Continuous Integration process, SoapUI Pro and LoadUI Pro allow our integration and development teams to fix issues on-the-fly,” Aldridge explains. “That’s because the test scenarios are already in place prior to the completion of the code.”
“The whole process—in terms of the proof-of-concept to the purchase and to the deployments—has been professional and painless,” Aldridge adds. “And tech support is exceptional; all of our questions are always answered promptly so that we can quickly get back to testing code and accelerating the time-to-market of our applications.”
- Create software test environment to enable developer collaboration across multiple offices.
- Automate API and middleware testing processes.
- Create test script suites for APIs and middleware components more easily.
- Produce test projects that are reusable across the entire product-delivery process.
SmartBear SoapUI Pro and LoadUI Pro
- Allows software team to build and run tests more efficiently than alternative solutions.
- Makes it easy to reuse test code and scripts.
- Provides easy-to-learn functional testing capabilities for popular API protocols.
- Enables reuse of functional API tests during API load tests.
- Provides scope, test, development and integration coverage through software delivery.
- Reduces time-to-market for software products by weeks.
- Streamlines collaboration among testing teams in different offices.
- Facilitates Continuous Integration by providing real-time testing feedback.
- Helps software team to deliver multiple applications in parallel.
- Allows integration and development teams to fix issues on-the-fly.
All company names and/or products referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective trademark holders.