Confidence in the speed and scalability of your APIs
Speed is just as important as accuracy when it comes to APIs. A slow API can grind the user experience to a halt, but you don't have to wait for things to go live before understanding how they will behave under heavy load.
With LoadUI Pro, you can reuse your functional API tests built on the industry's #1 open-source based API testing tool, SoapUI Pro to speed testing and reduce the time it takes you to deploy high performance REST and SOAP web services.
LoadUI Pro is hands down the easiest way to run a quick API load test, either against a single web service endpoint or based off of an existing functional API test created in SoapUI. With LoadUI Pro, you can:
- Test the speed and scalability of new changes to your APIs in minutes, not days
- Preview API performance behaviors before releasing to production environments
- Shift performance insights more to the left so developers build more reliable code
Learn how you can save time by reusing functional API tests built in SoapUI Pro as workloads in LoadUI Pro.
The whole point of load testing is to make sure that your API will handle demand adequately, whether that's a quantity you already know and want to ensure, or you just want to see how much traffic a specific setup can handle. With LoadUI Pro, you can:
- Throw multiple varying loads of traffic at your API simultaneously
- Record traffic from mobile devices and replay at large volume
- Visualize the effects of a load test on your server and network resources
Actionable insights into your API's performance only comes from rolling your sleeves up and getting down to the nitty gritty. Fortunately, you don't have to get your hands dirty to obtain meaningful results in LoadUI Pro.
LoadUI Pro gives you the ultimate control over where and how you simulate traffic against your APIs. Using our enterprise-ready load agents at no additional cost, you can:
- Scale any load test you build out indefinitely
- Generate load from Windows or Linux-based nodes
- Send a mix of either on-premise or off-premise traffic
Find out how you can distribute, scale, and improve your API load testing capabilities through LoadUI Pro today!
In LoadUI Pro, you have advanced visualization capabilities over the information resulting from your API load tests. You can visualize, split, and combine server-side metrics like:
- Operating Systems: Linux and Windows performance collections
- Web Services: IIS, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic
- Databases: MS-SQL and MySQL performance
Load testing is useful on its own, but is even more fantastic when combined with SoapUI Pro and ServiceV Pro. SmartBear delivers these applications in the ReadyAPI suite to make the process of comprehensive API load testing as seamless as possible:
- Save time by re-using API functional tests as load testing workload
- Use dynamic data in your API load tests for more realistic simulations
- Virtualize external APIs that don't allow or handle load tests very well
- Overcome 3rd party rate limits and overage charges during a load test
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER APPLICATIONS IN THE SUITE
Email us at email@example.com
or call: U.S. +1 617-684-2600, EMEA +353 91-398300, APAC +61 391929960