Unite your testing and development teams
As the connected world grows, teams face increasing pressure to release high quality applications quicker than ever before just to maintain a competitive edge. Using service virtualization helps you:
- Speed release cycles by developing and testing in parallel
- Overcome 3rd party downtime, rate limits, overage fees
- Perform integration and isolated testing safely
- Minimize impact of developers on your production APIs
- Reduce dependencies on relational databases through JDBC virtualization
Virtualization in ServiceV Pro helps you deliver great applications on time and under budget, and does so for a fraction of the cost typically associated with traditional enterprise service virtualization suites.
ServiceV Pro supports many popular services and protocols including HTTP, REST, SOAP, JMS and JDBC.
ServiceV Pro helps Zurich cut costs by Half a Million USD
“Adding in the other integrations we might require, our test environment costs can run as high as $500K, but the service virtualization capabilities provided by ServiceV Pro let us do this for a fraction of the cost."
- Gari Gono, Solution Architect, Zurich Insurance Group
Don’t let your integrations to 3rd party services (APIs and Databases) become a bottleneck for development and testing! With the dynamic mocking and service virtualization capabilities in ServiceV, you can simulate 3rd party services to:
- Overcome rate limits and overage charges
- Decouple your own process from time-boxed access to external systems
- Quickly isolate bad actors and poor performers during integration and load testing
Imagine if you could test the final version of your API or application before it’s actually built, how much time would you be able to save in the long run? That’s the whole idea behind ServiceV, where you can:
- Start developing and testing immediately well before your actual API is deliverable
- Work against a virtualized database, if your test database is outdated or unavailable
- Empower testers with more control over simulated responses and error handling
- Smooth out versioning problems and speed up resolution during continuous integration cycles
Do you really want to be considered a denial-of-service attack and have your access shut off to someone else’s services (API or Database) just because you needed to know the performance and scalability of your code? ServiceV dramatically simplifies:
- Minimizing the negative impact on specific APIs or database of a load test
- Isolating performance problems down to specific 3rd party services
- Simulate poor API performance to build more resilient apps and integrations
Why wait for another developer to change your API’s code just to build an accurate, resilient test? What if the API’s code isn’t yours, but you still want to know how bad data from another system affects your app or API? ServiceV gives you back the power to control both sides of the equation, and can help you:
- reduce time-to-completion for testing and UX design tasks
- simulate error conditions to ensure you’re writing resilient tests
- pay for only what you really need to simulate APIs instead of bloated service virtualization suites
Virtual services are a great tool to reduce dependencies and delays during a delivery cycle, but is a fantastic companion to functional, load, and security testing as well. ServiceV supports virtualization of HTTP, REST, SOAP, JMS and JDBC protocols.
Through these popular protocols ServiceV Pro compliments:
- Creating test suites before a version of the actual service is implemented.
- Overcoming downtime in other services while developing or testing.
- Isolating third parties that are poor targets for load testing.
- Building more robust tests to handle positive and negative conditions.
- Simulating conditions that depend on dynamic data.
Underlying ServiceV Pro is a common core based on a decade of open-source testing experience, including SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, Secure Pro, and ServiceV Pro. The Ready API platform gives you one experience, from functional to performance and security testing to service virtualization.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OTHER TOOLS IN THE PLATFORM