Taking the Complexity Out of REST Testing
REST stands for Representational State Transfer, it’s the most popular API format in use today. Testing with REST can often get very technical, forcing you to spend valuable time learning technical nuances and troubleshooting your tests.
Solution to this problem is to use the right tool for API testing. The right tool eliminates the complexity from the beginning and helps you build and execute tests faster.
In this webinar, we will better understand REST API testing and learn how the right tooling can enable you to simplify and accelerate you API testing process, we will cover:
1. Basics of testing with REST APIs
2. Creating and executing REST API tests with a few clicks
3. Maintaining your tests as APIs change
4. Reporting on REST API test results
5. Automating your REST API tests in just three steps