Mastering the Art of Mobile Testing
Building An End-to-End Mobile Testing Strategy
According to the 2017 US Mobile App Report by comScore, mobile web apps have 2.2x the number of monthly visitors than native mobile apps. This number is expected to grow as consumers are more resistant to downloading apps, increasing the demand to also develop and test progressive web applications. Finding an ideal test automation solution to conduct native mobile and mobile web applications, as well as back-end and front-end mobile testing is a top challenge many software testing teams today face.
Join SmartBear experts to learn what's important in a successful mobile application testing strategy. We'll provide a walk-through of automation frameworks as well as a live use case for back and front-end mobile testing. You'll also get an exclusive first look at the new mobile testing features in the next release of TestComplete, our robust automated UI testing tool.
Join the webinar to discover:
- Key components of every mobile testing strategy
- Why automation frameworks are essential
- Best practices for end-to-end mobile testing
- Live demonstration of API & UI mobile testing with SmartBear tools
- Sneak peak into TestComplete 12.5 mobile testing enhancements