As the team lead, you understand the importance of code reviews. Your team of developers understands the benefits of code reviews and how it allows you to release on time without any hiccups as well as improve knowledge share within your team. Everyone seems to understand the benefits of using a tool for code review except for one person; your boss.
We’ve interviewed a handful of developers who have given us their guidelines for success. They explain what they want you to know and what they want you to do to get your bosses approval for a code review tool.
- How to effectively & efficiently approach your boss.
- Why setting up code review standards are critically important.
- Why some developers resist a code review tool and how you can handle that situation.
- Why code reviews are one of the best ways to improve your developers skills.
- Why code review processes attract top developers to your team.