TestLeft is an automated UI functional testing tool for desktop and web applications that embeds into any IDE. The tool supports BDD for developers and advanced testers looking to test earlier than ever before in the development lifecycle.
Here’s what you can expect during your 30-day trial of TestLeft:
- Seamlessly embed TestLeft in your favorite IDEs like Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, and Eclipse, to run tests and validate application quality without leaving your ecosystem.
- Robust object recognition and automatic application model generation in just two clicks for faster test creation and easier maintenance.
- Support for popular BDD frameworks, such as Cucumber, JBehave, and SpecFlow to run functional tests against Gherkin requirements.
- Integrate with CI tools like Jenkins or Bamboo, and SCMs like Git and Subversion, for a truly continuous delivery process.
- Out-of-the-box support for C# and Java unit testing frameworks including MSTest, NUnit, and TestNG.