Try TestLeft Free
TestLeft is an automated UI functional testing tool for desktop and web applications that embeds into any IDE. The tool supports BDD for developers and advanced testers looking to shift left by testing earlier than ever before in the development lifecycle.
Here’s what you can expect during your 30-day trial of TestLeft:
- Seamlessly embed TestLeft in your favorite IDEs like Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, and Eclipse, to run tests and validate application quality without leaving your ecosystem.
- Robust object recognition and automatic application model generation in just two clicks for faster test creation and easier maintenance.
- Support for popular BDD frameworks, such as Cucumber, JBehave, and SpecFlow to run functional tests against Gherkin requirements.
- Integrate with CI tools like Jenkins or Bamboo, and SCMs like Git and Subversion, for a truly continuous delivery process.
- Out-of-the-box support for C# and Java unit testing frameworksincluding MSTest, NUnit, and TestNG.
Want to learn more about the product? Schedule a 1x1 demo with an Engineer to see how TestLeft can help you shift left.
See Why Users Love Testing with TestLeft
TestLeft is great and is exactly what we need in a testing solution. TestLeft basically integrates everything we were previously doing into Visual Studio and is easy to use and also keeps the test code simple.