Code bugs can suck the life out of you! Finding and squashing highly differentiated bugs is tedious and complicated, but AQtime Pro makes it easy. With over a dozen profilers, you can find memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, code coverage gaps and more in just a few clicks. AQtime Pro enables you to squash all bugs with one tool and get back to making high quality code.
Memory Leaks are elusive, they gradually destroy performance run-time and ultimately cause applications to crash. AQtime Pro’s Allocation Profiler shows your application’s memory and resource allocations in real time to help you detect excessive memory and resource usage finds memory leaks so applications can run at peak performance.
- Monitor total memory usage, by category (heap, reserved virtual memory and so on), resource types (brushes, fonts, etc.), as well as individual classes.
- Detect various types of memory and resources leaks: class instance leaks, unreleased memory blocks, handle leaks (file, mutex, semaphore, registry handles, etc.), GDI and GCI+ resource leaks, COM and reference count leaks, print spooler memory leaks.
Bottlenecks hinder your application from functioning at peak performance and damages the user experience. AQtime Pro includes performance profiling reports that help you easily identify functions and call paths that are causing the greatest impact on your application performance. Drill down from summary to detailed performance reports to understand what code needs performance tuning.
- Find and debug problematic functions in your applications that exhibit performance bottlenecks.
- Create a custom profiling area for the slowest routines to profile them separately.
- Dive deeper into your code using line-level profiling to diagnose the source code within the problematic functions.
Lower code coverage increases the likelihood of application performance degradation. In addition, code coverage gaps mean there may be hidden bugs lurking in your code that you need to test for. AQtime Pro includes Coverage and Light Coverage profilers to help you trace untested code or find unnecessary routines and code lines that are never called.
- Profile applications at line level to find routines and code lines that were not executed during the application run. Exclude or include code in the analysis for deeper granularity.
- Merge code coverage from multiple runs to get aggregate coverage statistics for large projects performed in multiple environments.
Email us at email@example.com
or call: U.S. +1 617-684-2600, EMEA +353 91-398300, APAC +61 391929960