Podcast: JIRA and the Future of Testing
At Atlassian Summit Europe, we spent a couple of (very busy) days talking with developers, testers, architects and system administrators about the myriad of ways Atlassian is changing the their approach to building and maintaining their applications.
In this podcast, I caught up with Jeff Martin, Product Owner for QAComplete, and Gregg Hanson, Sr. Sales Engineer Manager, for a final recap of the Summit, including:
- Key things we learned at the show, from the sessions to conversations with fellow attendees
- An overview of some of the top sessions
- Thoughts on where the industry is going in the coming months and years, with a focus on the Atlassian ecosystem
- How we are adapting to these changes here at SmartBear
- Highlights from Barcelona outside of the Summit