Standardising APIs: Powering the Platform Economy in Financial Services
The creation and adoption of APIs is increasing at an astonishing rate. Nowhere is this more apparent than across financial services, where APIs are central to delivering open banking and fueling collaboration between banks and Fintech partners. However, with rapid growth and globalisation has come disorder and fragmentation in how API and designed and built, making it harder for financial institutions to realise the benefits of an open platform economy.
To address this, SWIFT and SmartBear have joined forces to strengthen API standardisation and unlock the power of APIs to increase agility, ease collaboration and deliver innovation across the financial ecosystem.
Join us for this informative webinar where we will explore best practices in the API lifecycle and the future for digital financial services. We will cover:
- API standardisation challenges and risks
- API lifecycle management – modeling, publishing and consuming
- Modeling APIs to align with business goals
- How to address security and identity risks
- A live demo of how SWIFT and SwaggerHub are accelerating API design and standardisation
Joseph Joyce, API Solutions Engineer at SmartBear
Neil Munro, API Lifecycle Product Manager at SWIFT
Richard Tomusk, API Lifecycle Product Manager at SWIFT