The Complete Guide to Data-Driven Testing
Quite simply, data-driven testing is taking a test, parameterizing it and then running that test with varying data. This allows you to run the same test case with many varying inputs, therefore increasing coverage from a single test. In addition, data-driven testing allows you to build both positive and negative test cases into a single test. This eBook covers those topics and more.
This eBook will cover:
- The definition of data-driven testing and the value it provides
- Positive vs. negative testing
- How a framework will help you
- Using TestComplete for data-driven testing
- Executing a data-driven test and checking results