Improved Object Recognition
- Recognize complex dynamically generated controls easily and quickly
- Run recorded test case across websites having dynamic controls without making any changes
Support for AngularJS and AngularUI web frameworks
- Support for other popular web frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, BackBoneJS, and Ruby on Rails also included
Better emulation of mobile devices
- Built-in browser profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Google Nexus 6 among others
- Emulation capabilities for existing browsers have also been improved
Features Added in Previous Releases
Support for Python
- Record or create automated test scripts using Python.
New Source Control Systems Integration
- Maintain test versioning using integration with source control systems such as Git, Subversion, and Mercurial.
SoapUI NG and SoapUI Integration
Reuse Functional tests as load tests
- Convert TestComplete Web tests into performance tests.
- No need to write separate tests for performance and functional testing.
- Assign virtual users after conversion to ensure predictable performance at different stress levels.
Plug-in for Jenkins
- Use new plug-in for Jenkins to launch TestComplete tests directly from Jenkins builds. Results get automatically updated to Jenkins after execution.