Keyword tests that work with Any Application
TestComplete Platform allows you to record new keyword operations into existing automated software tests or even modify the recorded automated software tests using the keyword test editor. This in turn helps you save rework and create automated software tests faster. Keyword testing in TestComplete Platform is object-oriented and does not depend on the controls’ layout of the screen. As a result, your tests don't fail when the application’s interface changes.
Back To All Features
- Simulate user actions on the tested processes, windows, controls, menus, and objects.
- Access internal objects, methods, and properties of the application under test.
- Make your keyword tests more flexible by passing values from external files rather than hard-coded data.
- Covert keyword tests to their script equivalents.
- Use keyword test debugger to debug keyword tests step-by-step, trace into other keyword tests that might be called from the debugged keyword test, evaluate parameters, and set breakpoints.
- Extend keyword tests using custom operations.