.NET and WPF Application Testing
- Microsoft .NET Framework v. 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 or 4.5.1 should be installed on your computer.
Java Application Testing
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) ver. 5, 6, 7 or 8 is needed. TestComplete Desktop supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Java versions.
UI Automation Testing
- For testing applications using the Microsoft UI Automation technology, Windows Automation API 3.0 is required.
- Windows Automation API 3.0 is pre-installed on Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, and later versions of Windows.
- For other operating systems, use Windows Update or download Windows Automation API 3.0 from Microsoft’s web site: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971513.
Windows Store Application Testing
- TestComplete Desktop must be installed into a subfolder of the <Program Files> folder (or <Program Files (x86)> on 64-bit operating systems).
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +1 617-684-2600