SmartBear Announces SmartBear Connect, A Hybrid In-person and Virtual Event Series Maximizing Accessibility and Inclusivity
SmartBear presents half-day event on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at headquarters in Somerville, Massachusetts
Somerville, MA — October 06, 2022 —
SmartBear, a leading provider of software development and visibility tools, is hosting an in-person event for customers at its headquarters in Somerville, Massachusetts on Wednesday, October 12, 2022. SmartBear experts will share how they're adapting to market conditions as well as product-specific tips, tricks, and plans. The company recently brought customers together virtually from around the world on September 22, 2022 for an online version of the event. SmartBear launched its inaugural user conference in 2017 and has brought thousands of users together both virtually and in-person.
WHAT: SmartBear Connect 2022 Boston
WHEN: Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. EDT
WHERE: SmartBear Headquarters, Assembly Row, 450 Artisan Way, Somerville,
“After hosting SmartBear Connect virtually in 2020 and 2021, we are thrilled to bring the SmartBear community of development teams, partners, and industry experts back together in-person at our beautiful headquarters in Somerville, Massachusetts,” said Cynthia Gumbert, CMO at SmartBear. “We have a full line up of speakers ready to share the latest in our product roadmaps for our popular tools used for every phase of the software development lifecycle – and more.”
Presentations by SmartBear speakers include:
- “Making Your Next Release Your Best Release,” by Cynthia Gumbert, CMO and Vineeta Puranik, SVP Engineering and DevOps
- “The SmartBear Advantage: Big Mission. Bigger Future,” by Dan Faulkner, Chief Product Officer
- “Scale Your Standards: Tools to Balance API Quality and Quantity,” by Ariel Harrington, Director of Product Marketing
- “Visibility: See Around You to See What’s Ahead,” by Michael Olechna, Product Marketing Manager
- “Knowing Pre Is Better than Knowing Post: Deliver What You Expect,” by Justin Kim, Associate Product Manager
- “Change Tests into Insights: Quality and Speed with Zephyr Enterprise,” by Kunal Bafna, Senior Software Product Manager
The event concludes with a product showcase, happy hour, and networking.
SmartBear is also hosting this event in-person in London on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
To register to attend the free event in Boston, go to: https://smartbear.com/connect/.
Stay up-to-date on Twitter using #SBConnect.