TestComplete Platform acts as a backbone for TestComplete Web, TestComplete Desktop, and TestComplete Mobile.
- Use Python, VBScript, JScript, DelphiScript, C++Script, and C#Script to create tests.
- Integration with SoapUI NG and SoapUI available to automate tests that invoke APIs or other web services.
- Balance the speed of application delivery and quality at an affordable cost using out of the box plugin for Jenkins.
- Maintain test versioning through integrations with source control systems such as Git, Subversion, and Mercurial.
- To use either of the Web, Desktop, or Mobile modules, the TestComplete Platform is a prerequisite.
TestComplete Platform, which powers TestComplete Desktop, TestComplete Web, and TestComplete Mobile, helps you create repeatable and accurate automated tests across multiple devices, platforms, and environments easily and quickly.
- Novice testers can use record and playback feature.
- Use modern scripting languages such as Python to create tests.
- Easily identify changes and reduce debugging time using test visualizer.
- TestComplete's clear, intuitive, friendly, and customizable user interface ensures no training is required.
- Use QAComplete TestComplete integration to manage, run, and analyze automated and manual tests from a single interface.
TestComplete Platform gives you an access to internal objects, methods, and properties of the application, allowing you to achieve testing speed and create robust tests across Desktop, Mobile, and Web without compromising quality.
- Increase test coverage and separate test logic from test data using TestComplete Platform’s data-driven testing feature.
- Choose among numerous checkpoints to verify or compare operations performed as part of an automated tests.
- Automate regression tests and run them at the click of a button whenever developers add new functionality or change the code.
- Extend TestComplete Platform to meet your specific testing needs.
- Record powerful keyword tests without having to learn a scripting language
- Design functional tests at the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and API level using TestComplete Platform's integration with SoapUI NG, ServiceV, and SoapUI.
TestComplete Desktop, TestComplete Mobile, and TestComplete Web, powered by TestComplete Platform, not just reduce initial investment cost on a testing software, but also ensures you realize long term saving on test maintenance and support costs.
- Buy what you need, when you need. Purchase desktop, web, and mobile licenses separately. No more paying for modules or features that you don’t use!
- Reduce test maintenance costs and ensure testing costs don't go up when application’s interface changes by recording tests at object level and not at screen coordinate or image level.
- Execute several automated tests on separate workstations simultaneously, without having to buy TestComplete platform or Desktop, Mobile, and Web license for each machine.
- Run tests on cloud to reduce cost of ownership.
Connect TestComplete Desktop, Web, or Mobile tests to build systems, profiling tools, defect tracking, or other tools in your development ecosystem.
- Use Jenkins plug-in for Jenkins to execute the tests directly from Jenkins builds.
- Maintain test versioning through integration with source control systems such as Git, Subversion, Visual SourceSafe, and Mercurial.
- Run regression tests as a part of automated builds and ensure problems are identified and fixed as soon as possible.
- Attach bug reports to defect tracking tools like Axosoft OnTime and JIRA.
- Integrate with AQtime, HP Quality Center, and Visual Studio Team System.