Organize and Report Your Manual and Automated Test Cases Side-by-Side
Today, most organizations use a combination of manual and automated tests in their overall QA efforts. That means that having a tool that helps you measure your automated and manual test cases side-by-side is more important than ever. QAComplete not only makes it easy to build and execute your manual tests, but it also integrates with automation tools and frameworks you already use, such as TestComplete, SoapUI and Selenium, giving you a single, unified view of your overall QA efforts.
Reduce manual testing efforts
- Leverage detailed reports to decide which manual test cases can be automated to reduce costs.
- Enable multiple teams members to work in parallel on test design.
- Track changes and maintain history for versioning.
- Import already existing manual test cases from Excel into QAComplete.
Get more from your existing TestComplete tests
- Combine automated functional TestComplete tests with manual, exploratory, and API tests.
- Get a single report across different tests, multiple test runs, and system configurations.
- Create test schedules to kick off automated tests without manual intervention.
- Set-up test suites combining manual and automated TestComplete tests.
Manage Open Source tests within minutes
- Zero configuration required for managing open source tests such as Selenium and SoapUI.
- Avoid tedious manual steps by reusing tests across releases and user stories.
- Integrate with requirement and defect management systems Jira.
- Lower response times by setting up alerts and notifications.
Get accurate insights into your API tests
Back To All Features
- Establish clear traceability between requirements, API test cases, and defects.
- Ensure proper coverage exists for internal and third-party APIs.
- Combine front-end tests with back-end API tests together into one test suite.
- Set up baseline and maintain full history of changes made to API tests.