Organize and Report Across Manual and Automated Test Cases
Reduce manual testing efforts
- Leverage detailed reports to decide which manual test cases can be automated to reduce costs.
- Enable multiple teams members to work in parallel on test design.
- Track changes and maintain history for versioning.
- Import already existing manual test cases from Excel into QAComplete.
Get more from your existing TestComplete tests
- Combine automated functional TestComplete tests with manual, exploratory, and API tests.
- Get a single report across different tests, multiple test runs, and system configurations.
- Create test schedules to kick off automated tests without manual intervention.
- Set-up test suites combining manual and automated TestComplete tests.
Manage Open Source tests within minutes
- Zero configuration required for managing open source tests such as Selenium and SoapUI.
- Avoid tedious manual steps by reusing tests across releases and user stories.
- Integrate with requirement and defect management systems Jira.
- Lower response times by setting up alerts and notifications.
Get accurate insights into your API tests
Back To All Features
- Establish clear traceability between requirements, API test cases, and defects.
- Ensure proper coverage exists for internal and third-party APIs.
- Combine front-end tests with back-end API tests together into one test suite.
- Set up baseline and maintain full history of changes made to API tests.