Remarkable Improvements in Test Runner
Test Runner has been completely revamped. This includes a brand new UI, with a special focus on making the process of running tests simpler, intuitive, and with fewer clicks.
More Capabilities at Test Set Level
With the new Test Runner, you now have more capabilities at the test set level. For instance, previously you had to go to the test step level to tag “run by” and “run by host” fields, whereas in QAComplete 11.1, all this can be done at the test set level.
Get More Insight at Step Level
More insights can be found at the step level as well. Now for instance you can have attachments at the step level for both expected and actual results. This works great when you have to report issues back to development and they want to compare expected vs actual scenarios.
New Reporting Engine
- QAComplete comes with an entirely new reporting engine. These reports can be fully customized by selecting specific fields as well as the filtering criteria. Once run, the reports can be exported to multiple formats, including pdf, xls, rtf among others.
Enhanced Integrations with TestComplete
- With TestComplete 12.0, you get a new robust integration to QAComplete. You can send projects suites, projects, or tests to QAComplete right from within TestComplete. Just right click and “Export to QAComplete” option withinTestComplete will do the rest. There is no need for any context switching as the entire activity is performed right from within TestComplete.
- An entirely new customizable dashboard system is available with QAComplete. This includes out of the box new dashboard charts and an ability to zoom in and zoom out on populated data. Such dashboards are saved at the user level, thereby allowing users an ability to track data based on the parts of the project they are working upon.
Improved Password Security Features
- Security administrators can enforce stronger password rules such as password history and password complexity.
Features Added in Previous Releases
Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge Support
- Support for Windows 10 and Edge, Microsoft’s new web browser.
Connector for JIRA and QAComplete
- Create access, edit, and update defects and requirements in Jira without having to leave QAComplete. Any changes made during the process are synchronized automatically between the two tools.
SoapUI NG and SoapUI Integration
New REST API
- New more powerful Swagger formatted RESTful API. Start building integrations with your favorite tools here.
Selenium WebDriver Integration with QAComplete