Scaling Your API Design Practice with Swagger and OAS
How can your team design APIs that are easy to maintain, adopt, and consume?
The key is standardization. A recent survey of more than 3,000 Swagger users found that standardization is the top API technology challenge organizations want to see solved. Leaders in the API space are working to standardize on internal API style guidelines, but actually enforcing these guidelines continues to be a major hurdle for API teams.
In this webinar, we will look at the challenges of designing APIs at scale and then outline steps that organizations can take to standardize API design. We will also showcase how the SwaggerHub platform can be used to enforce style guidelines across teams.
We will cover:
- How API standardization saves both time and resources.
- Different approaches to standardizing API design
- Setting internal API style guidelines
- Leveraging reusable design components to standardize API design
- How SwaggerHub automates the enforcement of API style guidelines