Accelerating API Performance Problem Resolution with API Monitoring
API Performance is becoming increasingly critical for businesses to maintain. While it's possible to achieve test coverage from both a functional and performance perspective for APIs, issues still make it into production, when these problems are the most expensive to find and fix.
With a solid API Monitoring strategy and practice in place, it becomes easier to find and fix issues rapidly, as well as increasing the amount of feedback so your teams can continuously improve. In fact, our State of API Survey found that teams that prioritize API Monitoring as a strategy are able to resolve API issues in less than 24 hours.
With AlertSite it's easy for teams to get started monitoring their API transactions to ensure quality and performance in production 24x7.
In this session we’ll run through what API Monitoring means, how to get started, and how to use your API Monitors to expedite API performance problem resolution.
In this webinar, you will learn how–
- Teams are incorporating API Monitoring within an agile workflow
- Reusing test cases and automating monitor runs can save time and effort
- To set up API Monitors for key API Transactions without sacrificing time
- Identifying root-cause for API problems in production with monitors can expedite MTTR
- Deploying with API Monitors increases feedback & continuous improvement
- To use AlertSite in conjunction with the API testing tools