JIRA for Test Management
Bridging the Gap Between Test Design and Issues
JIRA has become one of the most popular tools in the world – helping software teams track and manage their issues and projects in an Agile manner. Because of its widespread popularity, teams are increasingly using JIRA, as well as plug-ins and integrated tools, to manage their testing strategy in addition to just their issues and defects.
When deciding on a test management strategy, there are several factors that go into helping a team decide which test management framework is right for them. In this eBook, we'll give you the information you need in order to help you make the best decision for you and your team.
- Ways to use JIRA to effectively plan testing activities.
- An overview of test hierarchies, and how test steps relate to tests.
- The importance of maintaining a separate test history.
- Pros and cons of customizing JIRA, as well as plug-ins, for test management purposes
- Things to look for when choosing a standalone test management tool