Use Existing Mobile Validations or Even Create Your Own
Inbuilt checkpoints provided by TestComplete Platform enable you to perform verifications of different kinds and ensure tested mobile application functions properly. You can even create custom mobile checkpoints to perform verifications not available in the platform.
Back To All Features
- Use special wizard to create custom checkpoints without writing automated test script code
- Use inbuilt checkpoints to compare two images pixel-by-pixel, files (byte-by-byte), or object’s property value.
- Verify mobile application’s object and XML document using these inbuilt checkpoints.
- Confirm data of a database table or view or a query result.
- Check for tabular control, such as grid, list view, list box or even clipboard contents.
- Verify web service’s response and actions over a web page, like checking for broken links.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +1 617-684-2600