Run Multiple Desktop, Mobile, and Web Tests Simultaneously
TestExecute allows testers to run and report on distributed automated tests run in a test lab, virtual machines, or even on the cloud. Additionally, TestExecute can be distributed to end-users (both within and outside your organization).
- Run automated tests quickly by distributing the automated test workload across virtual machines, computers in your network, or even on cloud.
- Use a single project to easily configure and manage automated distributed tests.
- Synchronize distributed test execution to implement real-world distributed testing scenarios.
- Use a centralized interface for observing the current progress of the tests executed on different machines.
- Get a unified high-level test summary and detailed statistics on each part of the distributed test.
Back To All Features