Test and Verify Oracle Forms
- TestComplete 12 comes with support for testing Oracle Forms
- Programmers can choose among multiple scripting languages, while manual testers can use script-free record & replay functionality to test Oracle Forms
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION TO QACOMPLETE
- Send projects suites, projects, or tests directly to QAComplete,
- “Export to QAComplete” option added as a part of improved integration
Intelligent recommendation for object not found issues
- Easily find and fix "object not found" error
- TestComplete 12.0 provides automatic suggestions on finding the right object identifiers
Support for AngularJS and AngularUI web frameworks
- Support for other popular web frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, BackBoneJS, and Ruby on Rails also included
Features Added in Previous Releases
Support for Python
- Record or create automated test scripts using Python.
New Source Control Systems Integration
- Maintain test versioning using integration with source control systems such as Git, Subversion, and Mercurial.
SoapUI NG and SoapUI Integration
Reuse Functional tests as load tests
- Convert TestComplete Web tests into performance tests.
- No need to write separate tests for performance and functional testing.
- Assign virtual users after conversion to ensure predictable performance at different stress levels.
Plug-in for Jenkins
- Use new plug-in for Jenkins to launch TestComplete tests directly from Jenkins builds. Results get automatically updated to Jenkins after execution.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +1 617-684-2600