Use Existing Validations or Even Create Your Own
Built-in checkpoints provided by TestComplete Platform enable you to perform verifications of different kinds and ensure tested desktop application functions properly. You can even create custom desktop checkpoints to perform verifications not available in the platform.
Back To All Features
- Use the special wizard to create custom checkpoints without writing automated test script code
- Use in-built checkpoints to compare two images pixel-by-pixel, files (byte-by-byte), or object’s property value.
- Verify desktop application’s object and XML document using these inbuilt checkpoints.
- Confirm data of a database table or view or a query result.
- Check for tabular control, such as grid, list view, list box or even clipboard contents.
- Verify web service’s response and actions over a web page, like checking for broken links and use of ActiveX objects.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us +1 617-684-2600