SaaS Edition Requirements
- No hardware requirements. You only need a web browser. We support:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 and Edge on Windows 10
- Google Chrome
Enterprise (on-premises) Edition
- Enterprise Edition is now on version 11
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable
- Windows PowerShell 2.0 or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, or 2016
- Microsoft SQL Express 2008, 2012 or 2014 (for 10 or fewer concurrent users)
Minimum Server Hardware:
- 2-Core CPU minimum
- 4GB RAM minimum
- 50 GB hard drive (RAID recommended)
Recommended Server Hardware:
- Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 (the 3rd generation)
- 8 GB RAM
An SSD hard drive with RAID with 200 GB of free disk space.
Important: The required amount of free disk space depends on your database. You need at least 50 GB of free disk space for a small database. If your database is large, you need 300 GB or more of free disk space.
The server can be a stand-alone physical computer or a virtual server. If you use fewer than 50 concurrent users, the database server and web server can reside on the same machine. If you are going to use 50 or more concurrent users, we recommend that you use separate computers for the database and web servers.
Please Note: Effective, from release 11.2 and beyond, QAComplete will no longer officially support Internet Explorer 9 and 10, in accordance with Microsoft’s End of Support Policies.