Establish a relation among requirements, tests, and defects
QAComplete can not only keeps a track of all of your tests across environments, but also allows you to easily and quickly link user stories to tests and defects. You can thereby ensure that you have covered the most important aspects of the product. You can also easily create custom fields to apply a risk-based approach to identify and prioritize testing activities based on risks associated with different requirements.
- Automatically link requirements, test cases, tasks, and defects
- Get traceability matrix to review information about defects, tests and requirements in one place
- Prioritize tests based on risk assessment level of requirements
- Use historical time to record progress and estimate time, budget, and employees needed for testing
- Generate comprehensive project reports to track coverage
Back To All Features