Collaborator is the peer review tool for software teams that care about code quality and collaboration.
Here's what your 30-day trial could look like:
- Invite other team members to join and get started reviewing source code, requirements, design docs, user stories, and more.
- Connect with your other development tools so that code reviews are a seamless part of your process.
- Have a question? We will be available through chat to help your team get the most out of your trial.
- Set up custom templates, checklists, and groups to ensure that your reviews focus on what's important to your team.
- View reports on your review process to see what types of defects your team is finding and how effective your reviews are.
Collaborator supports multiple SCMs at once: TFS, Git, Perforce, Subversion, Rational Team Concert, Synergy, ClearCase, AccuRev, CVS, and PTC Integrity.