IDE Integration - Visual Studio
AQtime can be used as a standalone profiler, as well as integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio for improved developer productivity.
With AQtime, you can
- Track down performance bottlenecks to their root cause.
- Find memory leaks and high memory usage.
- Measure native and .NET code coverage.
- Inject failures to test error handling and recovery scenarios.
Visual Studio Integration
AQtime extends Microsoft Visual Studio 2002, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013, allowing you to profile your applications without leaving the IDE.
AQtime can profile a variety of applications created with Visual Studio, including:
- Native Windows applications (Visual C++).
- .NET applications (C#, Visual Basic .NET, managed Visual C++ and so on).
- Mixed applications (containing both .NET and native code).
- Standalone Windows applications, individual DLLs, Windows services, IIS, ASP.NET, XBAP, Silverlight, COM, COM+ and DCOM applications.
64-bit Application Profiling
AQtime can profile 64-bit native, .NET and mixed applications created using Visual Studio. With AQtime, you can ensure your applications maximize the potential of 64-bit computing.
Find Inefficient Lines of Code
AQtime profiles your application by lines, pinpointing the exact code where most time is spent or leaked memory allocated. Detailed profiling data makes it easy to see issues at a glance and identify optimization candidates.
Compare and Track Optimization Effects
AQtime lets you compare results of two or more profiling sessions to evaluate the performance of different implementations and the effects of code optimizations. All profiling settings and results are stored in your Visual Studio solution for easy access at a later date.
Back To All Features