Live and Virtual SoapUI Users Collaborating at SmartBear for MeetUI 2013 – Thursday, May 23, 2013 – Stockholm, Sweden
Boston, Mass. and Stockholm, Sweden — April 15, 2013 —
, the first-ever SoapUI User Conference, is being hosted by SmartBear Software
, provider of software quality tools used by more than one million developers and testers worldwide, for SoapUI
and other open source users from around the world on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at SmartBear in Stockholm. In-person and virtual attendees will have the opportunity to hear from renowned software testers and developers during the free, half-day user conference. SoapUI is the world’s most used API
testing tool with five million downloads and one million active users.
MeetUI 2013, First-Ever SoapUI User Conference Hosted by SmartBear
Thursday, May 23, 2013, 3:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. CEST
SmartBear Office, Hornsbruksgatan 28, Stockholm, Sweden
Open source users are invited to the SmartBear Stockholm office to participate in hands-on learning including live demos, Q&A with the SmartBear development team and roundtable panels. Featured sessions include:
- “Build Quality In - Stop the Line" with speaker Peter Antman, Agile Coach and Consultant, Crisp
- “How Spotify Does Test Automation” with speaker Kristian Karl, Test Manager, Spotify
- “SoapUI at Centiro – Implementing the Click” with speaker Per Åkerberg, .Net Developer at Centiro Solutions and SoapUI Super User
- “Committing to Quality as a Team” with speaker Ulrika Malmgren, Testing Expert at Citerus AB
- “The Tester is Dead, Long Live the Tester!” with speaker Jonas Hermansson, Test geek, Claremont AB
In addition, a panel discussion with Niclas Reimertz, co-creator of SoapUI and Managing Director at SmartBear Sweden, “Using Tools or Being Tools?” along with Peter Antman and Jonas Hermansson will encourage attendee participation. There will be various booths including an UX booth where Mattias Naeselius, UX-Designer of LoadUI and SoapUI, will conduct usability tests on SoapUI.
“MeetUI is another way SmartBear continues to strengthen our commitment to the growing SoapUI community,” said Ole Lensmar, co-developer of SoapUI and Chief Architect at SmartBear. “We look forward to hosting this first-ever event where open source users come together, collaborate and network with distinguished software experts.”
Seating is very limited. To register, visit: http://meetui2013.eventbrite.com/#.