TestComplete Community Day - May 18 - See you Online!
Thursday, we’re hosting our second TestComplete Community Day. This is a full day event for the TestComplete Community with SmartBear employees on-hand to have real-time discussions. And as a special bonus, we will be hosting two free SmartBear Academy classes during the Community Day including our first live class from our new studio in our Galway, Ireland office.
We will keep the conversation going after the 2 live classes and encourage all attendees to continue asking questions in the Community, as we will have a dedicated TestComplete 101 questions discussion thread.
When is TestComplete Community Day?
A 24-hour online event on May 18th, 2017 starting at 12:00am EST.
What will be covered?
During the 24 hour online event, there will be discussion threads from our Product team on upcoming releases, industry news, and product feedback. We will be introducing our new Customer Success Managers for TestComplete, sharing past and future TestComplete free training, and sample certification questions to test your TestComplete knowledge.
Where to participate?
You are welcome to join any discussion, or start a new one in the TestComplete Community:
How do I join?
- Already a member of the SmartBear Community? Great – just navigate to the TestComplete Community page and join in on the conversations.
- Not a member yet? Sign up!
- Go to https://community.smartbear.com/
- Click "Register" on the top right-hand corner of the page and fill out the information. Specify your name and upload an image - it will increase your visibility across the Community.
- Once you create the account, you will be able to participate in current discussions, start your own to share your knowledge, and learn something new.
- Learn step by step here with video directions.