We are excited to invite you to our online community event for TestComplete users – TestComplete Community Day
TestComplete Community Day
During this event, our TestComplete Product Team and technical specialists will be online in the Community to answer your toughest questions or listen to your opinion about product features. The Community Day gives you a chance to talk directly with the TestComplete Experts!
How does the Community Day work?
The TestComplete Team will be online for 14 hours in the Community:
You need to have the SmartBear Community account in order to participate a discussion you like, or to start a new topic. We promise that we will monitor all questions and try to give a ready solution during the day. However, please note that some questions may require additional investigation from our side – so, we can continue working on them offline together with our Customer Care Team.
The event will run for 14 hours.
Event start time: September 20th at
- 11:30 AM India Standard Time (UTC + 5:30)
- 8:00 AM Central European Summer Time (UTC+2)
- 2:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)
- 11:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (Sept 19th)
Event end time: September 20th at
- 1:30 AM India Standard Time (Sept 21th)
- 10:00 PM Central European Summer Time (UTC+2)
- 4:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4)
- 1:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7)
What to do now?
For the upcoming event, bookmark the TestComplete Community page and add the announcement to your calendar:
Outlook Calendar | Google Calendar | iCal
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at Tatyana.Gorbunova@SmartBear.com.
We look forward to seeing you on September 20th!