We’ve added a new How To section to our online Support Portal! --
This section will provide solutions and tips for common tasks related to using our products. For instance, right now you can learn how to perform the following tasks with TestComplete:
- download a file from the Internet
- verify whether a web link is available
- create and drop SQL databases
- manipulate display settings
- put your computer to the Hibernate or Standby mode
- validate a Start menu shortcut
- and much more…
The samples collection will be regularly updated, so keep an eye on our Forums and Blogs – we will announce the updates there.
If you are missing a solution for a common task, drop us a line - we will add your request to the How To update schedule and deliver the sample as soon as we can.
Enjoy the new section and send us your feedback!