Are you flying into Boston early to get settled before SmartBear Connect starts? You might have a little extra time to spare, but we’ve got you covered. Check out this list of our favorite things to do while you’re in Boston.
- Take a walk through the Boston Commons. Take a breather, grab some fresh air and find wildlife in the country’s first public park.
- Don’t be afraid to bring back souvenirs and do a little shopping for yourself. Newbury Street is the place to go – you’ll find boutique independent stores, as well as international retailers.
- Worked up an appetite from all that exploring? Continue onto the North End, where you can snag a bowl of fresh pasta or hand-tossed pizza. Follow it up with a cannoli from Mike’s Pastry and you should be good to go for more sight-seeing.
- Having worked up an appetite, you’ll surely be thirsty too. Take a trip to Harpoon Brewery, where you can take a tour of the famed brewery and also grab a pint. Be sure to grab a pretzel – they’re made with Harpoon beer and boiled in Harpoon IPA.
- The Museum of Fine Arts Boston has a comprehensive collection of work from not only around the world, but also spanning across time periods from ancient African, European, and Asian art to contemporary photography, sculpture, and performance art.
- This list wouldn’t be complete without a trip down the Freedom Trail. Along the walk, you can see the Meeting House where the Boston Tea Party began; Faneuil Hall, the location of America’s first Town Meeting (and where you can also grab a bite to eat if you’re still hungry); and Paul Revere’s home.
- The Red Sox look like they'll make a deep playoff run this season. If you can't catch a game, take a tour of Fenway Park. On the tour, you'll visit Pesky’s Pole and stand atop the Green Monster. These tours run year-round, in sun, rain, or snow.
These are just a few highlights of great activities in Boston, but there’s a wealth of things to do, just in Back Bay alone. Come see for yourself – SmartBear Connect is a great opportunity to visit.
There’s still time to buy your ticket to SmartBear Connect. We’re even running an exclusive promo: Connect Four – buy 3 tickets, get the 4th free.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy three tickets to SmartBear Connect
- Send the three attendee names to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Connect Four Discount
- We’ll send you a discount code for a free ticket