We are excited to announce that next week, on Wednesday, October 3rd and Thursday, October 4th, a SmartBear team is headed to Anaheim, California to attend StarWest, one of the industry’s leading testing conferences.
Each year, we have the opportunity to meet and talk with quality assurance professionals from around the world about what challenges they face in testing, the tools they’re using, and the practices they’re implementing. We get to learn on-the-go from practitioners, managers, and influencers about the latest trends in software testing.
With the pressure the industry is facing to deliver higher quality software faster than ever, it’s important to us understand the struggles teams face today. If you’re headed to StarWest this year, stop by our booth to let us know! We would love to hear from you and show you the latest product features we’ve released that can help you make every launch as quick and seamless as possible.
Here a few highlights of our latest product innovations:
- ReadyAPI, our REST and SOAP API testing platform now features a seamless integration into your DevOps pipeline with native support for Docker, Jenkins, VSTS, TeamCity, & Slack, as well as an updated UX that allows you to easily create, manage, and run tests for thousands of APls.
- TestComplete, our UI testing tool, now features a new industry-leading object recognition engine with artificial intelligence for faster and smarter GUI testing and expanded test coverage.
- CrossBrowserTesting, our UI testing tool for web and mobile apps with the largest, cloud-based device lab available, has an Open Source Program featuring manual, automated, and visual testing all in one location with native debugging tools.
- Hiptest, our continuous testing platform for Agile and DevOps teams, has a new and living Documentation Beta Program that will enable you to generate and sync the natural language documentation of your product to make informed product roadmap decisions.
- QAComplete, our customizable test case management tool, now features exploratory testing functionality for ad-hoc recording of test activities and best-in-class environment management with a seamless integration to CrossBrowserTesting for all your live testing needs.
- Collaborator, our peer review tool for code and document review, now features easier Git source control maintenance with enhanced syncing and visualization of rebased and squashed commits.
Stop by booth #11 to see our new product features in action or grab some free swag! Don’t miss out. Three key events you’ll want to check out are:
- SmartBear Industry Presentation: “Agile Teams Deserve Agile Testing.” Join SmartBear experts Bria Grangard and Jonathan Fortunati on October 3rd from 3:00 to 4:00 pm to discover:
- When to leverage automation for maximum Return on Investment
- The importance of reusability through every step of your development process
- Test management for on-demand execution to deploy faster with higher quality
- Nintendo Switch Raffle: Thursday October 4th at 1:00 pm. Watch a demo of any of any of our products to enter our raffle for a chance to win a Nintendo Switch! We develop software quality tools for every step of the application delivery lifecycle. From tool-assisted code review to functional testing, API readiness to application monitoring, we’ve got your testing needs covered.
- Win a Ship of Your Own: Do you think you know testing? How do you feel about trivia? The first six people to stop by the SmartBear booth on Wednesday or Thursday and answer 10 questions correctly in 60 seconds will get to take home a model spaceship. Categories include: industry knowledge, SmartBear products, space TV movie trivia, and more!
Check out SmartBear.com to learn more about our products and their functionality to get a head start.
We hope to see you there!