Hot off the press: the first six speakers have been confirmed for SmartBear Connect, our second annual user conference this October 29th & 30th in Boston. We’re so excited to hear our customers and industry experts share their unique stories, insights, and experiences!
Check out the first speakers below and keep your ear to the ground – more people will be added to the lineup over the coming weeks.
1. Implementing Parameterized Shamed Test Steps in ReadyAPI
Paul Cadran and Zac Davidson – Test Automation Developers
2. Developing Performance Oriented Code: Moore’s Law Over 50
Paul Butler – Manager, Developer Products Division
3. Maximizing Test Automation with a Risk-Based Approach
Carson Underwood – QA Automation Supervisor
O’Reilly Auto Parts
4. Test Infrastructure as a Freeway
Bryan Osterkamp and Chris Nelson – Technical Architect Principal; Lead Software Developer and Integrator
5. Making Agile Work for You: The Agile Transformation Journey
Reginal Moore – Director of Quality Engineering
6. All Over the Map – Using Domains to Contain Your Data
Cyndi Recker – System Engineer
Any of these talks catch your eye? Get your ticket to SmartBear Connect to see these sessions live in October!