You have probably run into quality issues when your Agile organization is siloed by function and team.
Often, this is compounded by two reasons:
- Not focusing enough on quality early in the development process
- Relying on a poorly integrated set of development and test tools that work outside of Visual Studio
The first challenge can be addressed by implementing critical processes at the right stage of the software development lifecycle.
Does your team have an established code review process? Do your development and QA teams collaborate to perform adequate unit, manual, and automated functional tests. Do you have traceability across these tests and can you ensure that you have optimal code coverage?
These are questions teams need to answer, whether you use Visual Studio or any of the other major IDEs.
Implementing these strategies also requires tools that easily fit in with your software development process.
This not only includes code review and profiling tools, which are primarily used by development teams, but also testing solutions that can be used by developers to write test scripts within their Visual Studio environment.
Doing all of this within Visual Studio will help you break down barriers across teams and help you deliver better quality software faster, better, and more efficiently.
Delivering Quality Software Using Visual Studio
In our upcoming webinar, Delivering Quality Software Using Visual Studio: Faster, Better, Cheaper, we’ll discuss strategies and tools that will help you implement an effective code review process, perform adequate unit, manual, and automated functional tests, and also ensure that you have optimal code coverage with Visual Studio.
- Strategies to ensure quality results from design, development, and test using Visual Studio.
- Tips for customizing Visual Studio to set up an effective development and test process.
- How to use key Visual Studio integrations to break down silos within teams.
- Successful practices implemented in the industry using Visual Studio.
- Ways to use Visual Studio to effectively manage projects throughout the life cycle.
The webinar is July 27th at 9:00 AM & 2:00 PM EDT
Reserve your spot.