After a successful beta test period, Code Collaborator v5.0 has been released! This is one of the biggest releases yet of our award-winning peer code review tool, and includes features such as:
- Support for reviewing additional types of documents: PDFs, images (JPGs, PNGs, GIFs), and URLs
- Additional user control over review event notifications
- A better diff viewer, including the ability to compare any two versions of a file
- Post-commit review creation directly in the browser - no client-side application required
- The ability to manage groups of users
And there is much more - our web site has highlights of the new features and a complete list of features added in v5.0.
There will be a webinar on June 30, 2009 to demonstrate the new features and answer questions - click here to register. (For our complete webinar schedule, or to see a replay of a past webinar, click here.)
If you are already using Code Collaborator you can upgrade just by
downloading the new installers and running them. Of course you'll want
to backup everything first. Or, make a copy of your existing installation and try v5.0 on a test machine. More details on these options is available here.
If you are not currently using Code Collaborator, you can get a 30-day free trial.
Either way, if you have feedback, please let us know. Leave a comment on this blog, send us an email (info at smartbear dot com), or add an entry to our public feedback forum.