9 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss SmartBear Connect
SmartBear Connect is the global conference for Swagger, SoapUI NG Pro, LoadUI NG Pro, ServiceV Pro, CrossBrowserTesting, TestComplete, and AlertSite. The event takes place on September 12 & 13. We are extremely excited because this is our very first user conference and we can't wait to bring the community together.
Here are 9 reasons why I think you should attend this epic event:
1) Meet the SmartBear Team: The SmartBear Team will be there in full force! From Customer Success to Product Development and Technical Support, you will get to meet the team behind your favorite SmartBear Tools.
2) Get Tips and Tricks: Get expert insight from product trainers and leave with actionable ideas and strategies to share with your teams.
3) Network with Fellow Users: SmartBear Connect is a great networking opportunity. Join 300+ SmartBear customers and share ideas, laughs, and business cards.
4) Be Inspired by Industry Experts: Learn about how they have creatively implemented our tools to improve their process and help support their environments. We will have over 21 sessions.
5) Get Certified: Included in this conference is certification and training for our products. Getting certified will increase your productivity in your current role AND it is a great resume booster.
6) Product Road Map: Get an exclusive preview of what is coming next with SmartBear products.
7) Visit Boston, MA: There is no better time of year to visit Boston than late summer. It’s not too hot and not too cold and if you have some extra time there’s a lot of museums, shopping, and exploring to do.
8) Have Fun: Get pumped for the welcome party and all of the planned training, keynote sessions, food, and networking during the two-day conference.
9) We are offering a $100 June Discount: Enter “SBC-June-Discount” when checking out.
We hope to see you there!
Learn more about SmartBear Connect and purchase tickets here.
Want to share your reasons to attend SmartBear Connect? Leave a comment on this page or reach out to us on Twitter @SmartBear.