I've had several requests for this, so I'm going to mention it here on the blog. Yesterday's webinar where I showed some of the new features in Code Collaborator v6.0 is now available for replay. You can watch it here or download a .zip file for offline viewing here.
I've updated our webinar page - it's currently the first entry in the "Replay" section.
Since not everyone is interested in every new feature, I put together a time breakdown so that you can skip around to just the demos that are of interest to you:
- (00:00) Introduction
- (00:48) Review Microsoft Office documents
- (05:44) Zoom control and comment labels
- (09:19) Create a review or add files to a review from Visual Studio
- (13:00) Perform a review from within Eclipse
- (21:30) Defects visually distinct from comments
- (23:43) Redact comments
- (26:21) Compare to latest Accepted version
- (31:38) User oriented reports
- (35:15) Per-participant custom fields
- (37:12) Customizing the word for "defect"
- (38:20) Additional resources
- (40:33) Q & A
Additional information about v6.0 is available here.