Delivering Software Quality in Visual Studio
You have likely run into quality issues within your Agile organization and often times these issues can be traced back to three main factors:
- Not focusing enough on quality early in the development process
- Not having Dev support for testing
- Having highly siloed Dev and QA teams
To overcome these issues, investing in processes and tools that work within Visual Studio can help you break down barriers across teams and help you deliver quality software faster, better and more efficiently.
Why is having integrated tools so important?
One of the biggest reasons is that it reduces the friction that can often occur when developers need to switch from within an IDE to a separate tool to do other functions. This can be a costly and time consuming process.
In addition, working with tools that fit within Visual Studio also helps to break down the barriers that can be caused between development and QA teams that are reliant on a separate set of tools, enabling more continuous testing and delivery.
Read our eBook to learn:
- Key requirements for reducing delays in an Agile process
- Build quality within Visual Studio processes
- Keys to make development contribute to testing
- Writing UI tests in Visual Studio that are robust, scalable, and easily maintainable
Join us in congratulating Visual Studio, today is not only their 20th birthday, they also released Visual Studio 2017!