We're excited to announce the release of Zephyr 6.8!
With this release, we continue our efforts to improve enterprise features, enabling easier user management and scaling across multiple teams. We’ve also prioritized upgrading performance, fixing bugs, and making several UI improvements, as well as added support for OpenJDK.
- Project administrator role: Adding an additional role that can be given to users for a specific project, allowing those users to manage all project settings as well as groups and user management for those projects.
- Administration usability: Improvements to make it easier to manage users, groups, and projects.
- Project-based ALM selection: Improvement to allow selecting how to manage requirements and defects (using internal capabilities or Jira) on a per-project basis.
Plan your upgrade:
- Read the Release Notes to take a deep dive into the improvements above, as well as several other new features and updates.
- Upgrading is available immediately for both SaaS and on-prem. Check out the Upgrading Zephyr Enterprise instructions.
ICYMI: We recently launched a Test Management 101 blog series, aimed at helping you get the best out of your testing. Check out our first two installments, one on Jira project management, and the other on integrations.